Skip to content
- Take care of the sole. Included with your purchase is Leather Nourish. Wax the logo on the sole regularly. This leather may scratch, wear and patina over time adding to its beauty.
- We craft our bags using genuine leather and suede. Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and heat of any sort.
Humidity, rain and water can damage leather. As a protectant for the leather and suede, we recommend using “Tana® Style 16® All Protector” spray or another high quality waterproof spray that protects both suede and leather. Follow instructions from the manufacturer and avoid spraying on the hardware.
- If the interior gets wet, absorb the water immediately by using a clean, dry cloth and let it dry naturally.
- Do not overload your bag with too many items.
- Prevent contact with greasy substances and alcohol e.g. perfume.
- Waterproof your leather and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- When storing, use your North of Grey dust bag in a cool and dry place.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection